Why did this even pass? Why did this even pass?

Good

This flash was really amazing, you tweened this really well and the colours worked really well too, I can't relly think of anything you can improve on with this animation. I just thought it was really good all round and I can see why it passed, really good job and the music is also really nice too! Keep it real.

TheSoulMan responds:

I know this is awesome

Pretty NEAT Collab Pretty NEAT Collab

cool

This was a great collab man.

Heil responds:

okay

how many licks how many licks

Funny

I laughed quite alot

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

My Song

50--0-102---1------------------------
-----------0013-16-2-000-------------
----------------------530--100-1-1---
---------------------------------

Make Your Own Story!!! Make Your Own Story!!!

Story

Once upon a time, there was a big kingdom called Newgrounds. Everything was peaceful in Newgrounds until one day a small creature called Wade Fulp attacked. Wade Fulp had the penis of a/an ass and the arse of a/an clown. He destroyed the whole kingdom and took the princess hostage. It was up to one hard knight to save Newgrounds, and that knight's name was Tom Fulp. As soon as Tom Fulp heard that the kingdom was being attacked, he got his lucky pink armor and started riding his bedn to Wade Fulp's lair. He took his wet dildo and fucked the beast's mouth. The beast screamed rape me!!! And then raped at Tom Fulp almost killing him. Tom Fulp used his last bit of energy to suck Wade Fulp away. Thanks to Tom Fulp, the kingdom of Newgrounds was saved and Tom Fulp and the princess lived happily ever after.